Thursday, January 20, 2011

For My Friend

Last year I reconnected with a long lost very special friend and we began the task of catching up on the ups and downs, the hurts and losses, the joys, successes and blessings that we missed in each other's lives.

Shortly after our visit my mom became ill and I was so immersed in her care and later the grieving, that many of my own life experiences sort of ... fell by the wayside, so to speak. They were put on hold in the back of my mind, I suppose, to allow me space to process the more immediate.

I'm returning now to photos and notes and thoughts ... savoring the good stuff.


Like sharing spiced chai in her lovely kitchen.




So much of this image speaks to me of her - her interests, her talents, her heart, her home - where a part of my heart is always.






Uploaded by Sparky2* on 19 Jan 11, 11.30AM CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment