Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Snow


First snowball ...
Fun "Ice, Ice Baby" video of our day for those inclined: www.youtube.com/watch?v=igsb1F_CZCg



First Snowball Fight!


First Snow, originally uploaded by Sparky2*.


SNOWBALL
by Shel Silverstein

I made myself a snowball
As perfect as could be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
And let it sleep with me.

I made it some pajamas
And a pillow for its head.
Then last night it ran away,
But first- it wet the bed
Uploaded by Sparky2* on 13 Jan 11, 12.45PM CST.


Lukas has learned to vocalize his opinion lately. About everything. Food? "Blech! (spit) Ooon't like it!" or "Ummmm, liiiiike it! Toys (his own, someone else's, or ones in a store ... usually the "Like it" is expressed loudly with wide eyes, a covetous smile and grasping fingers. The snow was definitely a winner. ;-)

BTW: That's vaseline on his face! ;-)





Flying solo!!!!!






Lukas ... overdosed on fun ... can't move another step.

Zachary ... a little hot cocoa ... a few minutes by the fire ... ready to go again!


No comments:

Post a Comment