Saturday, March 28, 2015

And MORE Spring Fever!



Did I mention that I'm so spring-fevering?  It's been a long time since I really felt passionate about picking up my camera again - and now that I do I'm beyond ready for the photo ops that luscious spring brings - but spring is coming much more slowly than normal in my part of Texas!  I looked back at the missing two years at almost the same time and was amazed that budding, blooming, buzzing was much further along than now.

So, please bear with me if I double up (or triple) postings on some days.  I missed posting so many "seasons" that I as I was archive diving I was reminded of one of the JOYS of photography -- it's the absolute RUSH of the moment when you saw, felt, and snapped your image.  I FELT the sun, soft wind on my face and hair; I heard the buzzing of insects; I smelled the sweet grasses and wildflowers.  And for now - It is Enough:

ENOUGH

Enough. These few words are enough.
If not these words, this breath,
If not this breath, this sitting here.


This opening to the life
we have refused
again and again
until now.

Until now.


- DAVID WHYTE -


I can scarcely wait ...

“…I can scarcely wait till tomorrow
when a new life begins for me,
as it does each day,
as it does each day.”


- STANLEY KUNITZ -

No comments:

Post a Comment