Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Year Richer



Another Year Richer, originally uploaded by Sparky2*.

Birthday card - "signed" by Zach and Luke; photo of Luke "post-signing"; white azaleas with a year's membership to the beautiful Dallas Arboretum; phone calls & cards from my mom & brother; an enthusiastic speakerphone serenade from the other three little grands (and Maddi couldn't contain her secret ... whispered that she had made "flowers in a bottle" for me); an "unforgettable" lunch out with my girls; a housecleaning and a birthday brownie-cake (made & decorated by Shannon & Zach); a year of gift cards from the Budman for dinner dates each month - and a wake up birthday kiss from my son who snuck in the house after a long night at work. I am blessed.... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, consider this the start of an entire birthday year....and many many more, Susan.

    Liz (boud, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now read your reading list! I loved Robert Parker, too, and have now read everything out local library system has to offer. Great fun.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete